A Registered Delegate only can apply under one of the following categories: Group: 1 - Undergraduate Dental Students & Interns Group: 2 - Post Graduate Dental Students Group: 3 - Professionals (BDS, MDS)
Last date for submission of abstracts will be: 31st December 2018.
If the abstract is accepted, the notification will be sent to the author. All communications should be done by the presenting authors only. The total duration of the paper presentation for students will be of 6 minutes and 2 minutes for discussion and for the poster it will be 4 minutes and 2 minutes for discussion.
Please Note: - It is mandatory to submit the abstracts online at email@example.com with heading as either Paper or E - Poster Submission. - It is mandatory for the authors to be registered for the conference. One Student is allowed to participate in only one of the following Oral presentation or E - Poster. He or she cannot participate in both. - All the PowerPoint presentations and word documents should be in MS office 2007 compatible mode. - All the Presenters must mention their Email ID and Contact Numbers for further communication.
1) Oral Paper Presentation Guidelines for Oral paper submission
- Acceptance of submission is subject to decision of the scientific committee which shall be final and binding. - Submission of abstract carries with it an obligation to present the accepted paper in person without any change in scientific content during the allotted time in the conference. - The Oral Paper Presentations should be Original Research/Clinical Case Reports. Reviews will not be accepted. - The Title of the abstract should be concise and should not exceed 30 words. The complete title should be capitalized and should not contain abbreviations. - Abstracts should not exceed 250 words and should be submitted as A4 sheet with 2.5cm margins on all sides, Font Style: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12px. Alignment: Justified with spacing of 1.5 between the lines. It should include the introduction, methodology, summary of results and conclusions. No references, tables, charts and drawings are allowed in the abstracts. Abstract body shall not include any indication of the personal details of authors. Avoid reference to institution names, locations, or funding sources in the abstract. - Name, last name, title, institution, city and contact details of authors shall be stated separately and clearly. - The abstract should not have been submitted and accepted at any other conference / scientific meeting.
2) E - Poster Presentation Guidelines for E-poster presentation
- Acceptance of submission is subject to decision of the scientific committee which shall be final and binding. - The abstract should not be more than 250 words. - The maximum number of participants is restricted to 2 delegates for each poster. Both delegates should be registered for conference separately. - E-posters once submitted cannot be modified or changed. - These posters are to be submitted in JPEG format. Maximum size of the image should not exceed 25 MB.
- All the Presenters must mention their Email ID and Contact Numbers for further communication
1) Names of Author / Authors : 2) Institutional Affiliation & Address 3) Type of Presentation : E Poster Presentation 4) Category : Original Research / Case Report 5) Title : 6) Abstract (250 Words) : Note: Please save this document with a filename, clearly specifying your name and upload.
KALINGA INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES Campus 15 Rd, Chandaka Industrial Estate, K I I T University, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024 firstname.lastname@example.org